That is truly amazing Jim. Congratulations!
Dana

In a message dated 1/21/2014 8:40:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jlu...@eskimo.com writes:

they briefly discussed a wound vac, but it would have involved a  stay in
the hospital. I'm too paranoid of getting any infections going to a
hospital. This year makes 25 years and the only respiratory infection I have
ever
had was year 1 while in rehab.

Over the year it went from 2.7cm deep to 1cm deep now. Might heal faster
if I completely get off it but I have not been, just on the alternating air
mattress.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 4:35 PM, <_wheelchair@aol.com_