Anxiety doesn't have a specific cause. It is a feeling of uneasiness, fear,
panic, difficulty breathing. You feel like you are going to explode. It is
irrational and some say it feels like a heart attack. I have had two panic
attacks in my life and I honestly thought I was dying. I do not wish to have a
third. I don't have a clue what caused them.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: