Talk to your doctor and see if you can get a generic drug. I have  found
the generic work just as well. It is funny now but when I was on Nexium  for a
very short while and it made me very itchy. It was very embarrassing,
everything itched  even my eyebrows.  Rose

In a message dated 1/30/2015 8:35:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,