Can you change to a different med that's not so costly?
I spent the day, not overnight, at the hospital a few months ago. I just
recently got the bill... $42,000.
Luckily I have insurance. Because my insurance has a contract with the
hospital, they were only charged $12,000.
So a family with no insurance pays almost 4x as much. That's just not fair.
I like the idea of national health care, but this thing now is just too
confusing. I say just national Medicare.
Greg