From: Larry Willis [mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 5:35 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Poop again...of course.

Question:  Any of you peeps use or tried Miralax? Does it help, is it
reliable? Any accidents? Time to vent -- had my pain pill prescription
filled yesterday, 90 pills. The price? Almost $1200! I just about fell out.
There are a few words for this, none of which are adequate. Immoral,
unethical, sinful, greedy, vile, heartless, disgusting, and a long list that
I shall not say. My nexium is nearly as bad. I canceled it. What in God's
name are people supposed to do?

Sent from my iPad