Well, play it again, Dave! Old Hitchcock movies work well, too. I watched The
Birds and Psycho back-to-back yesterday. I have watched both countless times,
but they never get old. Another great one is The Quiet Man with John Wayne. He
plays a boxer who returns to his homeland in Ireland. They do not make such
movies anymore.
A few years ago I went through a round of heavy depression and panic attacks.
They always happened at night when I felt like the room was devouring me. It
was God-awful and terrifying. The doc put me on Paxil which helped considerably
with my mood. The panic attacks continued, though, until she added a small dose
of Xanax at bedtime. I took that for about six months and finally leveled out.
Haven't had an attack since.
This mixture came with some strong warnings, though. I was taking oxy 40,
Percocet, ditropan, Paxil, and Xanax. That could be a deadly mixture if abused,
especially the oxy/Xanax combo. I eliminated the Xanax as quickly as possible.
Good luck and God bless to all my suffering peeps this morning.
Ps. My mother-in-law, an ER nurse always swore by Valium instead of Xanax.
Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: