Lori....My feet swelled way to big to get tennis shoes are any kind other than
House shoe like slippers on....This lasted over a year, then all of a sudden
about  6 months ago they went back to normal and I have went back to Tennis
shoes every since, We don't know for sure if something just changed in my body
or if god simply healed me of it, because we do pray a lot...Either way it is
so nice to see normal size feet again, hope it continues and hope you get
better also !  Dan H***

    On Sunday, April 17, 2016 1:08 PM, Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>