I wish I could show you the exact style to get. Mine have stretched out and
formed to my swollen feet and they are fairly easy to get on. My feet look good
at the end of the day in them, no sores or problems and I trust them. I bought
three pairs one white, yellow and red. The tongue of the shoe is factory sewn
so you down have to pull the tongue out . the ones I have even have little pull
tabs that a finger can go through to pull them on. They are made for
triathletes, so they have a lot of breathing holes, which helps. I could send
you a pic of my feet in them or send you a link to the exact style that works
the best.
Ron

    On Sunday, April 17, 2016 7:04 PM, Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>