I currently have a stage 4 wound and NSN (national seating & mobility) put me
on a Roho Hybrid Elite which is foam/air combo but they suggested otherwise,
try the Ride Designs by Java. So it must be a good cushion.
Dianna

I don't know much about any other seating other than ROHO....I have been on
them for 19 years now, when there has ever been a problem the team at Roho work
with me to try and get it right.  Dan H**