I know relieving all pressure is absolutely essential to healing a pressure
sore. But I simply refuse to stay in bed for six months. I know it sounds awful
negative, but I refuse to waste six months of life on a miserable bed stay.
I'll soon be 65, and will be 45 years post next Sunday, Aug 7. Like Joan, I
choose to roll the dice. Whatever the outcome, I'll live with it.....or die
with it. Regardless, I'll face this world with my ass in the saddle. Larry
Willis

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: