center every week until it cleared.For 6 months the only time I was off my
butt  was the day I went to the wound center. Never want to do that again.
Rose

In a message dated 7/30/2016 9:17:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lwillis82...@gmail.com writes:

I have  had a pressure sore on my bottom for over ten years now. It refuses
to heal. I  got it during a hospital stay for an infection. I got a roho
shortly  thereafter. It healed other sores but not this one. I thought I would
give  this one a try.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <_Cviewer62@aol.com_ (mailto:cviewe...@aol.com) >
Date: Saturday,  July 30, 2016
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Cushion question
To: _lwillis82153@gmail.com_ (mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com)

Is your current Roho not working? I have used a Roho for more than 30
years and would be afraid to go to something else and possibly get a pressure
sore. Rose

In a message dated 7/29/2016 9:42:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_lwillis82153@gmail.com_ (javascript:_e({},'cvml','lwillis82...@gmail.com');)
writes:

Hey guys. I am trying to get a new chair and cushion. My advisor wants  me
to get a new style cushion by Ride Designs. Any of you familiar with it?
Take a look at _ridedesigns.com_ (http://ridedesigns.com/)  and tell me  what
you think. I value your opinion. I currently use a roho. Thanks, Larry
WILLIS

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: