I understand Greg. Today was the first day it only got 62° but it was windy
and only partly sunny. I am in a sweater with a heavy scarf because we had
to go out and go to Wal-Mart and even able-bodied people were dressed
warmly and hurrying to get in or out of the store because of the CHILL in
the air

After having it in the 80s it makes a huge difference!

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean