I hear you.  I think we suffer the same affliction.  I have just labeled
them "cold sensations"  Doesn't matter what my temperature is.  I tell
caregivers I feel cold and they want to take my temperature and pile
blankets on  That just drives my temperature up. It doesn't make me feel
warmer.  I can't feel the blankets anyway.  I use a a headband for
comfort.  I can feel it on my ears and forehead.  I wish I had a solution
for you.  Good to hear you're doing better.  You're a warrior my friend.
Hope you can get out and feel the sun soon

Eric