I agree 100% and would like to add that its attitudes like the one
displayed by the list nanny that will continue to drive people away from
these lists and it will also keep them away until such time as the
offending attitudes change.

Steve

>sheesh, and the guy is *proud* of being rude!  What is it with the list
>nanny's
>treating off-topic questions with rude answers??  I think the members of
>this list are perfectly capable of fielding those questions without your
>help, >thanks.
>--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Dave Lee - on 6/4/03, Re: May be off topic... - expostulated:
>>
>> > Cold man, really cold.
>>
>>  yep!
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Paul (<pjspop @ gwe.net>)
>>        "the ^±^ weasel"
>> QuadList & PCI PowerMacs nanny

Steve Conrad
810 Main
Henrietta, MO 64036
816-494-5692                                     http://sasha91.0pi.com
www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/stonekeep/600

   It is no secret (nor should it come as any surprise) that humankind's
most noble impulses often surface during the most trying of times, that
human spirit rises to the challenge when faced with adversity, that human
strength is born from human failings...Is it any wonder, then, that the
SDF-1 crew became a tighter family after the fortress had been exiled than
it had before?

     From the log of Captain (later Admiral) Henry Gloval