Dan, I think this has been discussed and taken care of already.  Paul has agreed to
use a little more tact when replying to people posting about the wrong equipment.
Rude or not, it's all about being helpful to people seeking information.

Thanks for setting up these great lists, we all enjoy them for sure!  Your LEM site
rocks.

Dave

--- Dan Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And it's *not* rude to post "Cold man, really cold" to the list when the
> nanny not only says that there is a right list for his questions but even
> points to the URL where he can find it? How is that rude? On top of that,
> how is what you posted not rude?
>
> C'mon, David Robinson even began his post with "This might be a bit off
> topic." Pointing him in the direction of the right list is a service.
>
> Dan the listmom

=====
" Happiness often sneaks through
a door you didn't know you left open."