I am trying to do a full restore of the IBM i  using the back up  from the
VTL

1. Launched a new LPAR using IBM provided images on the IBM cloud
2. Tried to attach the same tapelibrary of the system which we are trying
to restore
3. Varied off the tape library on the main LPAR and tried to configure same
library on the new LPAR but was getting error that the device is in use
4. Tried to configure a new tape library and attach the vcatridges but
still was unable to

So is there any where I am going wrong or is there otherway to  do a full
system restore