I don't have a strong opinion on this, but each of the suggested terms has its own shortcoming.

Domain is overused
logical-table is a little too long
vrf is a little ambiguous

The best thing I could came up with was LRF, since we are still talking about a VRF related feature, but ewe don't want to use the name VRF.

      LRF : Logical Routing and Forwarding
vs  VRF : Virtual Routing and Forwarding

Close enough name to imply relationship, but not the quite the same to avoid confusion. Now you can start calling the tables LRF table 1, LRF table 2, LRF table 3,...

Cheers,
Jafar