Hi Paul,

Got some more feedback about the current usage of views.
So, to keep view config and show/clear commands backward compatible, We can
go with what we have for views today. Just add vrf in parallel.

Basically, like you hinted, code change wise,  it can be ..

  (view|vrf) WORD

 .. and we will adjust the argument index. and both will lead to the same
instance with the given name.

Thanks,
Vipin