Paul,

On 11/26/2015 6:12 AM, Paul Jakma wrote:
> If no one else is doing it, I'm fairly sure we're going to start writing
> that code, but this thing is 'big' and high-impact enough that it needs
> thrashing out in public first and getting consensus early to have a chance
> of success / minimise risks, I suspect.

First let me say that I think it's great that you are willing to (pre)
hash this out.

As you are willing to take input: my view is that it makes sense for any
major rework in this area to move quagga towards the current industry /
community thinking and standards. To me this means looking more to YANG
schema than an  OVS DB derived schema.  Also, and separably, a
RESTconf+json automation interface.

Lou