Jim,
Thanks for this news...about Quartz Composer.I hope this application don't
stop!
I don't know an other application as simple for visual programmers...It's the
best for me and for many people. Sorry for my english, so bad!
I hope good guys will developped a similar software like quartz composer if the
future is no sure.

Regards!
Frederick Libereau