Hello,

QubesOS/*/core3-devel branches sometimes have unsigned commits (from
woju) at HEAD. [1] These also get merged into marmarek's remotes [2],
still without signature.

I assume this is because there are other remotes / branches actually
being used instead and tags are not propagating. Or does the automated
signature verification workflow somehow break down in practice? Woju?
Marmarek?

Anyway... my real question is what remotes & branches one should track
now if one wishes to follow work on R4.0? (Ideally in a state which
one can build a "working" system from for testing.) Marmarek posted a
builder.conf some months ago [3], but I doubt it is being used to
actually build anything since qubes-builder signature verification
would fail.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe

[1]: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-core-admin/commits/core3-devel