On Fri, March 16, 2018 2:50 pm, taii...@gmx.com wrote:

> As always I suggest encouraging the xen developers to accept help (from
> raptor and IBM) to port xen to POWER

When I felt them out on it, I got the impression they were welcoming help
from anybody on porting Xen to POWER.
https://www.mail-archive.com/xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org/msg08625.html

Everyone's too busy now, but is there a long-term/blue-sky vision of Qubes
on non-x86 architectures, whether ARM, POWER or some other? Is that where
Qubes Air comes in? Staying true to the concept of isolating data from
exploited hardware seems to only be getting more difficult on x86. I've
read through some of the discussions on here about ARM, but (open)POWER
products are still pretty new.

>From Qubes' perspective, which arch. would make the most sense to pursue
long-term?