On Monday, 18 July 2016 12:59:49 UTC+10, raah...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Qubes really isn't that hard to use,  but for some reason its got that stigma
> attached to it.  Its different is all it is.   Anyone who uses windows and
> doesn't need to play games can use it imo.  I taught my family how to update
> qubes,  attach usb block device from usbvm, use the different vms for
> different tasks,  copy and paste,  transfer files between vms.   Its all with
> mouse and gui, whats the big deal?
>
> I dunno I just wonder how you find 200 bugs lol.  most people using qubes
> don't have such problems.  When your a normal person you don't go looking for
> problems.  As long as it can do what you want to do.   All these problems
> don't seem to be the case for most users.   Is there really a difference in
> networking between 3.1 and 3.2?  I wonder what it is. You sure you using the
> best drivers?  Maybe the kernel is the difference.

How do I find 200 bugs? I read the screen. I see what it says. I don't go
looking for them, they just appear there. Just like the bugs in the Qubes
manager that have been there since version 2.0 of Qubes, maybe even earlier,
and they have not even been fixed, and yet I see them every say on my screen,
often shows 100 times or more in one day... I don't see how a bug like that
could be missed.

Yes, there does appear to be something different in the networking. Not to
mention the KDE crashes in 3.2 whenever you change any settings in the Qubes
Manager. What they changed I have no idea. but in 3.1 I can't get more than 100
Mbps from any Unix or Windows guest through a NetVM, but in 3.2, it all works
find from Unix based guests, but Windows is still only 100 Mbps.