On 04/17/2017 03:11 AM, Unman wrote:

I've done some manager hacking myself - some of it now incorporated in
release.
If you dont want to build a package then you can simply start hacking in
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubesmanager.
(Back this up first, of course.)

Beside the ui elements in ui_mainwindow the slots are in main.py. If
you're going to hack these remember to remove the compiled files.
I'd recommend using xterm, as it's in all the templates afaik.

Unfortunately main.py contain only functions.
UI elements located not at qubesmanager dir. They are compiled? How?
Need to modify this file :
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-manager/blob/master/mainwindow.ui

--
Regards