Sorry but I almost fainted ! (I even took a picture ! I could not believe this
MEGA-HUGE security flaw right in front of my eyes )

An installation error prompt this screen :

An unknown error has occurred
This program has encountered an unknown error. You may report the bug below or
quit the program.  (2 buttons:1st 'Report Bug' 2nd 'Quit')

More info ...
The output below may help determine the cause of the error :
[...]
#System timezone
timezone America/New_York --isUtc
#System bootloader configuration
bootloader --location=mbr
autopart --encrypted --passphrase=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!
type=lvm
#Root password
rootpw --lock
#Partition clearing information
[...]

//
WHAT IS THIS ! I could SEE with my own little EYES my OWN "SECURE" PASSPHRASE
as a STRING!!! (translated to you as XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Do I need to repeat this?? (sorry but I even took the picture with my finger in
front of it so I would not to store my OWN SECURE PASSPHRASE in a picture!!!

I am a dummy but not that dumb... what is this ? Is it a mistake ? Is it
supposed to be Qubes OS Untrustable OS or ?? ... Sorry, you are supposed to be
good and security expert but you are asking me (THE dumb USER) to report MY OWN
PASSPHRASE AS A STRING to help you??   (Such any easy way to get access to my
drive! & perhaps use my passphrase to guess other passwords as well...)

I believe, without being on the "receiving" side of this report bug
process(would need this to be 100% sure) that your OWN reporting bug system is
giving you Qubes Users PASSPHRASE as (clear)STRING in the report ...

Your Report bug => The needed stuff &&& MY DRIVE SECURE PASSPHRASE so everyone
can see it!?

This does not look very "secure" too me ... (sorry but lmao)

P-S there is also 'Debug' may take you to tty1 & Button "Debug" (lower right
corner of my screen)

Have a nice day
N.B. I will not report this bug "computer" to "computer" as my own Qubes OS
drive would not be encrypted at all if everyone at "Qubes OS" has MY own drive
password to (de)crypt it.  I am very glad your are an opensource software ...
If this would have been "Windows" I might not have fainted but I might have an
heart attack after reviewing this truly UNSECURED "Report"