Hello Unman,

>> It's perfectly possible that the installer (not principally written by
>> Qubes) could mistakenly include a passphrase string.

As far as I have understand, the problem is not that the password is shown, but
that the report with this error mistake and the password could get transferred.
I don't want that my password gets transferred in some part of an error report.

>> I've seen similar stuff included in all sorts of error reports in the past.

This might be true, but this doesn't make this less harmless, if the password
is really bundled in an error report that gets transferered somewhere.

>> It doesn't mean that Qubes "can't be trusted"

Wait, it's not (!) about blaming the Qubes team.
If my understanding is correct, and the password is included in an error report
that gets transferred to a 3rd party, this is a really bad thing as something
like this should not happen from my understanding.

[799]