On Sunday, 7 January 2018 19:40:27 GMT Yuraeitha wrote:
> But there are still some
> issues, i.e. no visual interface to show your overall disk space useage
> (the other month, you had to pull and combine several commands to make it
> show accurately). I'm not sure if this disk space useage reporting issue
> has been fixed today though.

* https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/1872
(open) Implement UI Notifications for cases of a Qube disk full

* https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/1053
(open) Improve usability of VM disk space / increasing disk size

* https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3438
(open) Qubes storage pools of type LVM issues

This one is closed, but as I point out in the collection of issues (3438)
this is not yet fixed;
(closed) Create dom0 API to detect global disk space available

And, yeah, it also still needs  a user-interface.

The simplest way to get the space usage if you are using a LVM based pool
(which requires completely manual setup at the moment) is
  sudo lvs
and you can read under the column "Data%" how much actual usage you reached.

--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io