Hello,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
An 2. März 2018, 04:10, Yuraeitha schrieb:

> It would be interesting to hear if the Qubes
> staff think this is a bad or good idea though,
> or if they're neutral about it. At least I'm not
> planning to keep going with this if they think
> it's a bad idea

I don't think it's a bad idea and I think that projects like Qubes should also
be supported by us the users.
What I would like to see is a clear differentiation between "official" Qubes
Docs and the "community scripts/ideas" which don't met Qubes standards or which
have a controversial discussion about it (if a proposed solution is
"reasonable" secure).

Maybe a solution would be to create an own "unofficial" "Qubes Beta Scripts
repository" where scripts/ideas can be shared and after the reach a certain
quality level, they get pushed over to qubes-docs.

[799]