I haven't personally tried this but I am highly confident that Qubes will
definitely work on an ASRock X370 Taichi

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Taichi/

It's the motherboard out there that has aced being able to do GPU Passthrough
on a Windows Guest VM on a Linux Host so all in all it's very reliable for
Qubes' many VM requirements and has done very well to reliably run various
linux distros just by me reading through alot of pages/articles about doing GPU
passthrough in linux

All in all, it's really worth the try and even if it doesn't work on qubes then
maybe it will work on considerable alternatives like Subgraph OS.
https://subgraph.com/

There's X470 and X570 out already but I'm not sure how it fares with Qubes OS
given that there's alot of new stuff going on in there right now that may not
be compatible or working well with Linux.