Hi,

I'm still struggling with the suspend issue, unfortunately, and I'm kinda
stuck so I'd appreciate some ideas what to try.

Everything else seems to be working, but during suspend the laptop gets
stuck (black screen, but I can hear the fans still spinning). And then it
does not wake up, of couse.

I've tried installing new kernel, as described on
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-dom0/ and I've even switched
to qubes-dom0-current-testing, but neither of that helped :-(

I'm now on kernel 5.2.16, which is newer than what the Fedora/Ubuntu
installs used (and suspend works fine with them), so there has to be
something else, specific to qubes. But I have no idea what, and I'm not
sure how to debug suspend.

Any ideas?

(I've been trying to build Qubes 4.1 as described on
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/qubes-iso-building/, but I keep running into
various issues with that too, so I haven't been able to actually test it.)

thanks