A E:
lør. 15. feb. 2020 kl. 16.07 skrev A E <anneeyr...@gmail.com>:

It didn’t help to set “lock screen after” to 720. It still locks
immediately when the screen blanks.

I wonder if I actually have changed the settings of the screensaver that
Qubes uses at dom0, or just a unused one in the app menu similar to the
network manager in the same menu.

If it isn’t possible to change the settings of the screensaver that Qubes
OS is actually using, then I would like to hear how I can either disable or
delete it in Qubes ?

If you're changing the settings in Qubes menu/System Tools/Screensaver, once you uncheck "lock after" go to File/Restart Daemon. Otherwise, your changes don't take effect until a reboot.

--
- don't top post