Well that's the problem indeed, knowing if you are clean from firmware
viruses in the first place. But i don't suspect i have firmware viruses and
i have new pc. It takes a lot of time and money and no one would bother to
infect specific user. I am no one. It could be used in attacks on multi
peoples, or if already some firmware virus existed someone could use it i
guess, i don't really know. Even probability is low. I am just acting
responsibly about this. If i can use Qubes, than why not right. So if i use
Qubes, using ROM optical disk in external mechanic. So i should be
generally safe, (nothing is perfect), even if i got firmware viruses
afterwards ? I can't unplug disks and disable all of them in BIOS, i am
using NVME and it is blocked by GPU vertical mount and it was insane to
plug it in the first place and doing that each time, it is not feasible. So
if i boot from live CD, not sure if viruses on hard disks could do
anything. And i won't be booting from Windows when live CD is in and it
would be ROM and i'll use external CD mechanic.

Also i don't know what i was saying previously, but i can't dedicate old pc
for banking at least with Qubes, it doesn't work there. So i would be using
it on my main PC. But if i used other Linux on my old pc and dedicated it
only for online banking, that should be safe right ? Even if i had it long
time, so i could have potentially some firmware viruses, that could impact
security in future. Even if i had them and they didn't do anything so far.
I don't know.