On 8/10/20 12:05 PM, Toptin wrote:
Dear Qubes Users,

I'm currently digging my way through the exceptional good Qubes
documentation. Everything is nicely explained as to why a certain
decision / implementation was made, except for the use of Fedora as main
distribution.

I wonder what's the rationale of that decision; Fedora 25 isn't even
supported anymore. No offense or critic intended, just curiosity.

Regards, toptin.

IIRC the core Linux developer for Qubes stated that Fedora was simply what he was used to when starting the project.

Since then an issue has been open to replace Fedora in dom0 with something else.

--
Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket