Sven Semmler:

need to use MS Office 365

Condolences.

Thank you, taken sadly.

workaround other than necessity to install whole Windows OS

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/microsoft-office-365

WIN7 or WIN10 [...] point me to a how to guide?

https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube

But if Office 365 Suite are the only windows apps you need I'd go for CrossOver.

I believe that I could possibly to get out with the MS Office 2019 instead of Office 365. Would this change the equation and make things easier?

--
Kind regards
taran1s

gpg: 12DDA1FE5FB39C110F3D1FD5A664B90BD3BE59B3