"David Lord" <> wrote in message
news:7h961mf2rgla...@mid.individual.net...
[]
> Having said that I don't have the need for millisecond
> accuracies when there's no network but have had one
> major disaster when running a cleanup script and clock
> had at some time been badly off so masses of the wrong
> files were deleted :-(
>
> David

I try and write my scripts so that they work even if the PC is a few
minutes off (for those scripts which run every 30 minutes), and I allow up
to an hour error for those which run daily (so that changing to and from
summer-time doesn't affect them).  Thankfully, with NTP, I have never been
that far off.