David J Taylor wrote:
I'm supposed to be on the Garmin RSS feed for updates, but I didn't see
3.60 announced. I've now downloaded a copy but, as you say, it doesn't
claim to address the issue. I'm still waiting for my Sure Electronics
equivalent to arrive from China:

http://www.sureelectronics.net/goods.php?id=99

Thanks for the link!

Even though I already have a big bunch of GPSs, I've placed an order for one of those kits. :-)

I really liked the multiple interfaces, the ms precision for the NMEA timestamp and the total price which is below the minimum import duty floor here in Norway. :-)

Terje
--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>