"Q" <..@..> wrote in message news:4d807ec8$0$2501$db0fe...@news.zen.co.uk...

> "David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> No reason not to downgrade, Q, if you don't need the fixes and features
>> in the current firmware.  I understand that some folk are running on
>> firmware 3.20,  Yes, I do have copies, but you can also download here:
>>
>>  http://www.gawisp.com/perry/oem_sensor/

Hi David,

A reply from Garmin!

Also I tried the downgrade - its in and working, though I'm not seeing much
if any difference in the numbers yet - I should be able to post some data
later in the week once its calmed down.

"Thank you for contacting Garmin Europe.
Thank you for your email this is something that we have put to our
engineering teams in the US and they are looking into the cause. This should
hopefully be something which can be fixed in a future update but at this
time I don't have a date for release of the next update.

Kind regards,

<Name Removed>

Marine Technical Support - Garmin Europe "