"David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:ima1lb$o0v$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> From my tests on a Sure GPS board, it many be important to get NTP to look
> for the first sentence sent, although I guess you must already be down to
> a single NMEA sentence by now.  It may be worth trying 115,200 baud as
> well.

If you have no objections it may be easier to take this 'off-list' and email
you direct - it will save all the poor folk on here having to listen to my
insane testing - once everything is working and playing nice I can post
back.

Let me know if this is OK and I'll drop you an email later this evening.