"Q" <..@..> wrote in message news:4d7fd7ae$0$2503$db0fe...@news.zen.co.uk...

"David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message news:ilc6um$4s8$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

To me it should be common courtesy to reply as soon as possible, even if it's just an acknowledgement. You might learn more from a phone call....

Still no reply - but I've not had time to call them up yet and start making a noise.

Do you have a copy of the old firmware - and is there any reason not to downgrade?

No reason not to downgrade, Q, if you don't need the fixes and features in the current firmware. I understand that some folk are running on firmware 3.20, Yes, I do have copies, but you can also download here:

 http://www.gawisp.com/perry/oem_sensor/

Specifically:

 http://www.gawisp.com/perry/oem_sensor/GPS18xPC_LVC_320.exe