[Mischanko, Edward T]

You are correct!  It takes some time for some reason for peers to appear from
the pool.

When using the mailing list, bottom posting works well.  My news client doesn't
seem to put > on my replies though, so I'm not quite sure how to post, top or
bottom?

Regards,
Ed
  • [ntp:questions... Edward T. Mischanko
    • Re: [ntp:... Brian Utterback
      • Re: [... Mischanko, Edward T
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... Mischanko, Edward T
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          • ... Edward T. Mischanko
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
              • ... Mischanko, Edward T
                • ... David Woolley
                • ... Mischanko, Edward T
                • ... unruh