Microsoft Outlook supports > well and line length is configurable to any length
you want when mailing in plain text mode.  My newsfeed program at home,
Microsoft Live Mail, I have yet to figure out how to configure it for > or line
length.  If you know of a free newsreader program for Windows that works well,
please recommend it and I will try it out.

Regards,
Ed

> Unfortunately Windows email programs, particularly those most
> favoured
> in business environments were designed by people who had no real
> understanding of internet email standards and conventions.  This
> applies
> to the poor support of ">", as well.
>
> Incidentally, I have come to the conclusion that total bottom
> quoting
> (top posting) or bottom quoting with only complete, very old,
> articles
> removed, is the best way of dealing with bureaucrats, who have
> no
> recollection of the total context other than what is in the
> mail, and
> have no appreciation of traditional conventions.

  • Re: [ntp:quest... Brian Utterback
    • Re: [ntp:... Mischanko, Edward T
      • Re: [... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
  • Re: [ntp:quest... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
    • Re: [ntp:... Mischanko, Edward T
      • Re: [... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
        • R... Edward T. Mischanko
          • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... Mischanko, Edward T
              • ... David Woolley
              • ... Mischanko, Edward T
              • ... unruh