On 2013-01-18, Mischanko, Edward T <edward.mischa...@arcelormittal.com> wrote:

> Microsoft Outlook supports > well and line length is configurable to any
> length you want when mailing in plain text mode.  My newsfeed program at
> home, Microsoft Live Mail, I have yet to figure out how to configure it for >
> or line length.  If you know of a free newsreader program for Windows that
> works well, please recommend it and I will try it out.

There is a key on the righthand side of the keyboard, either labeled
with the word Enter, or with an arrow which starts of going down and
then breaks to go to the left. If you press that key after you have
typed about 70 characters in a line, it will go to the next line.

    • Re: [ntp:... Mischanko, Edward T
      • Re: [... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
  • Re: [ntp:quest... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
    • Re: [ntp:... Mischanko, Edward T
      • Re: [... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
        • R... Edward T. Mischanko
          • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... Mischanko, Edward T
              • ... David Woolley
              • ... Mischanko, Edward T
              • ... unruh