I have modified the information provided on the Survey form and hopefully I
leave no ambiguity regarding my purpose in conducting this survey.
I'm really looking forward to having many R users fill out the survey.

I apologize once again to the many respondents whose genuine questions I
seemingly was trying to evade. I misinterpreted their comments and feedback
as unfounded criticism and reacted inappropriately loosing sight of the
essential asks.

The survey can be found here goo.gl/jw1ig

Regards,
Harsh Singhal