On Thu, 25 Dec 2014, Mike Miller wrote:

On Thu, 25 Dec 2014, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

You have written a lot, Mike, as though we did not know it. You are not the only one with math and multiple computing languages under your belt.

I'm not assuming that you and Bert don't know things, but I do expect to have a wider audience -- when I search for things, sometimes I find my postings from 10 years ago. I'm probably not the only one.

To clarify one point: I write some things to organize my own ideas. I also think I'm not the only one who will want to see it.

I don't believe that I know more about R or programming than you guys do. I consider that an extremely remote possibility, at best. That doesn't mean you are right about everything, or about any particular thing.

Mike