hello everyone,

in case it might be useful to anyone, there are a couple attempts at
phylogenetic path analysis / structural equation modeling in the literature. I
haven't looked closely at them and I'm not sure whether or where they are
implemented, but perhaps others on the list might have more information:

Juan C. Santos and David C. Cannatella. 2011. Phenotypic integration emerges
from aposematism and scale in poison frogs. PNAS 108(15) 6175-6180
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/15/6175.full

Juan C. Santos. The implementation of phylogenetic structural equation modeling
for biological data from variance-covariance matrices, phylogenies, and
comparative analyses. (Thesis)
http://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/handle/2152/ETD-UT-2009-12-459

Achaz von Hardenberg and Alejandro Gonzalez-Voyer. 2013. Disentangling
evolutionary cause-effect relationships with phylogenetic confirmatory path
analysis. Evolution 67(2) 378-387
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01790.x/abstract

HTH

Abraços,
Rafael Maia
---
http://www.rafaelmaia.net/
PhD Candidate, Integrated Bioscience
University of Akron
"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian
spring." (A. Pope)