Hi,

I recently found a strange behavior in Typed Racket, where immediately
after type-checking my code, in generates an error that looks like this:

..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Program
Files\Racket-6.2.900.10\share\pkgs\typed-racket-lib\typed-racket\static-contracts\optimize.rkt:158:6:
free-id-table-ref: no mapping for #<syntax n*463>

Note that I'm using a recent Racket snapshot:
6.2.900.10--2015-08-25(a1e6c94/a)

I did lots of experiments to identify the cause of the error but I could
only make it disappear by reducing the number of definitions in the file,
or by replacing some macro calls with their expansion.

Unfortunately, I could not try a more recent snapshot as the page in
http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/ is not working properly. The links go
nowhere.

Any suggestions?

Best,