Matthew,

I've added a `--runtime <dir>` argument to `raco ctool --cmods`, which
gathers runtime files into <dir> and makes the embedded modules refer
to them in <dir> (which is expected to be relative to the executable,
but see also the `--runtime-access` option).

The embedding executable must call scheme_set_exec_cmd() to set the
result of `(find-system-path 'exec-file)` so that runtime files can be
found in <dir> relative to the executable.

Great! I just tested it on Linux with nightly build 6dfc20d.

On Windows, though, I ran into a problem when linking my app
with pre-built libracket3m_9yy8mp.lib :

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp_scheme_get_mz_setjmp

That is the only unresolved symbol. All the others were gone after
I added libracket3m_9yy8mp.lib to the project.
Do you have an idea how I can fix that one?

Best regards,

Dmitry