At Sun, 20 Sep 2015 23:53:42 +0300, Dmitry Pavlov wrote:
> On Windows, though, I ran into a problem when linking my app
> with pre-built libracket3m_9yy8mp.lib :
>
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp_scheme_get_mz_setjmp
>
> That is the only unresolved symbol. All the others were gone after
> I added libracket3m_9yy8mp.lib to the project.
> Do you have an idea how I can fix that one?

I think this is a VC vs. MinGW problem. I'll have to think about this
problem more, because we want those builds to be the same.

Meanwhile, if you use a Windows snapshot from Northwestern, does it
solve the problem?

  http://plt.eecs.northwestern.edu/snapshots/

The snapshots from Northwestern are built with MinGW.