For simple documentation typos, email is probably best, because those
most likely exist on the web site as well (after checking myself,
I just fixed several instances of "seperate", one of my favourites).

For code fixes, the standard Git method seems to be pull requests.

If you want to help extending and refactoring the program, I can
of course give you contributor status.

-schorsch