> On Mar 4, 2016, at 1:50 PM, Georg Mischler <schor...@schorsch.com> wrote:
>
> Am 2016-03-04 22:09, schrieb Randolph M. Fritz:
>> "For code fixes, the standard Git method seems to be pull requests."
>> Well, but eventually you have to push them. Or do you mean doing a
>> "pull" on GitHub itself?
>
> I'm still figuring this out myself. Here's my current understanding:
>
> A "pull request" is a request to the maintainer to merge changes from a
> branch or a fork into the trunk. Since anyone can easily fork a project,
> this seems the easiest way to contribute smaller or occasional fixes.

So what’s the sequence? First I clone the repo, so I have my own copy, make
some changes on my own copy, test them, commit them locally, decide to submit
them, and then what do I do to upload them to you for consideration?

Rob, Schorsch seems already to have picked up the problems and fixed them, so
no need to send a patch.

Randolph